POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: Illusion.inc released : Re: Announce: Illusion.inc released Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: Illusion.inc released
From: Ken
Date: 18 Oct 1999 20:04:05
Message: <380BB501.14D33C82@pacbell.net>
"Rune S. Johansen" wrote:

> Wow. Thanks!

Your welcome.

> Oh, I know it's handy to link directly to the
> page

You should know I did not single you out this way. I discriminate against
everybody's web sites equally in regards to bypassing their main page and
going straight to the goodies page.

> but I would prefer if the link was to the
> root directory ( http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk ) so
> the menu bar and so on works.

  If you really want it that way I guess I can go through all of the
hassle of changing the links on two web sites to accomodate your wishes.

Just kidding. It is done.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: