POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Colour-flip bug? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Colour-flip bug? (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Colour-flip bug?
Date: 16 Jan 2003 12:13:51
Message: <3e26e84f$1@news.povray.org>
If you render the following scene, the black and white of the checker pattern is
reversed when viewed through the transparent sphere - is this a bug?

Win 2000, p3 733, pov3.5

#version 3.5;

#include "colors.inc"

global_settings {
  assumed_gamma 1.0
}

camera {
  location  <0.0, 1.0, -5.0>
  look_at   <0.0, 1.0,  0.0>
}

plane{y,-0.001 pigment{checker pigment{Black}, pigment{White}}}

sphere{0,1
  translate y*1
  pigment{rgbt 1}
}

--
#macro A(V,B,C,R)#while(B-256)#if(V-128/B>=0)sphere{0,.5translate<C-4R-1,9>
pigment{rgb<1-C/8R/2C/8>}}#local V=V-128/B;#end#local B=B*2;#local C=C+1;#

Post a reply to this message