POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new free HDRI Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  new free HDRI (Message 21 to 30 of 37)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: new free HDRI
Date: 12 May 2005 17:25:02
Message: <d60hga$svb$2@chho.imagico.de>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
> It is Windows only;

Well - that disqualifies it for most uses. ;-)

I don't see a reason why you would deliberately write a command line
program windows only...

Christoph

Last updated 03 May. 2005 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 12 May 2005 17:25:02
Message: <d60hfs$svb$1@chho.imagico.de>
Warp wrote:

> http://www.evermotion.org/free/sky0041.zip

Yes, there is definitely something wrong...

Christoph

Last updated 03 May. 2005 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message