POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What makes POV POV? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:28:58 EDT (-0400)
  What makes POV POV? (Message 21 to 30 of 30)
From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: Re: Why do you use POV?
Date: 17 Nov 2000 13:38:59
Message: <3A157B5A.81C769A@skynet.be>
Ken wrote:

> POV-Ray has that rare ability to make someone like me with no natural
> artistic abilities almost look good.

There's no such thing as "natural artistic abilities". ART is
ARTificial,
not natural !  It's something you have to get and develop, not given.
So, the good news is : anyone can develop that, at any time...

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:39:22 +0100, Fabien Mosen wrote:
>Ken wrote:
>
>> POV-Ray has that rare ability to make someone like me with no natural
>> artistic abilities almost look good.
>
>There's no such thing as "natural artistic abilities".

Doubly so if you're an AI.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message