POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What makes POV POV? : Re: Why do you use POV? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why do you use POV?
From: Jeff Lee
Date: 19 Nov 2000 16:52:47
Message: <3a184a97.482516@news.povray.org>
Chris Huff <chr### [at] maccom> wrote:

> Perhaps I should have phrased the question as "Why do you use
> POV"...I've changed the subject line to reflect that.

It's free, which is always a good reason, but the fact that it's
open-source (and extremely portable) means that I can compile and use it
under OS/2.

--
Jeff Lee         shi### [at] gatenet        http://www.gate.net/~shipbrk/

  "The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality
  is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes."