POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MRFractal question Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  MRFractal question (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: MRFractal question
Date: 11 Oct 2002 04:54:47
Message: <3da691d7$1@news.povray.org>
Up until recently, I'd always got my multi-ridge code "wrong", in that I had
passed (x,y,z) to it, not (x,0,z).

The thing is, this never seemed to cause any noticable problems, discontinuous
floating bits, etc. I don't even recall seeing such artifacts when tweaking
params - how come?

--
#macro A(V,B,C,R)#while(B-256)#if(V-128/B>=0)sphere{0,.5translate<C-4R-1,9>
pigment{rgb<1-C/8R/2C/8>}}#local V=V-128/B;#end#local B=B*2;#local C=C+1;#

Post a reply to this message