POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ScreenSaver Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  ScreenSaver (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Maurice
Subject: ScreenSaver
Date: 20 Jan 2005 12:24:17
Message: <41efe941$1@news.povray.org>
I wish POVray would prevent the screensaver to kick in while it is
rendering.

--
Maurice

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: ScreenSaver
Date: 20 Jan 2005 13:39:17
Message: <41effad5$1@news.povray.org>
"Maurice" <cel### [at] nospamhotmailcom> wrote in message
>I wish POVray would prevent the screensaver to kick in while it is
>rendering.

  I haven't used a screensaver for over four years without problems. Time to
disable?

   ~Steve~

> --
> Maurice

Post a reply to this message

From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 20 Jan 2005 14:13:13
Message: <41f002c9$1@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:41effad5$1@news.povray.org...

> "Maurice" <cel### [at] nospamhotmailcom> wrote in message
>>I wish POVray would prevent the screensaver to kick in while it is
>>rendering.
>
>  I haven't used a screensaver for over four years without problems. Time
> to disable?

I have the "blank screen" screensaver.  1 minute after that kicks in, the
monitor will shut off.  That probably saves me a few bucks a year in
electricity, too.  It has never messed-up a render, though.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com

Post a reply to this message