POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gallery of Pov images Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Gallery of Pov images (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: Gallery of Pov images
Date: 10 Mar 2004 06:09:23
Message: <Xns94A87BAE966ADraf256com@203.29.75.35>
Where can I find gallery of realy nice POV images?

I thought that irtc.org contins POV images (only) and I show everybody
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2003-04-30/incubus_.jpg
as demonstration how POV is powerfull and then.. zonk, it was done in MAX i
guess? http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2003-04-30/incubus_.txt

How about marking in IRTC exacly witch image is done in POV, in POV+Moray,
POV+(other) or (other)?

Btw how about a nice page in irtc.org/ that will have thumbinals of best-
of-best images? I meen - the welocome ortc.org page looks... vell.. not
very special, ant there is only one image (and it toks some time to newuser
to find Prior rounds link and see the nice galery)

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message