POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gallery of Pov images : Re: Gallery of Pov images Server Time
3 Aug 2024 10:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gallery of Pov images
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 12 Mar 2004 04:20:16
Message: <405180d0@news.povray.org>
> Jonn Serrie? No, but I will look him up.

His music is fantastic; I've got lots of it. I especially enjoy his style
from years ago. Try this link: http://starchronicles.com/video_sample.htm
there are some video samples with his music. Also try:
http://www.vipinfo.com/jonn/

> Absolutely right about the compression - almost hate to make
> the stuff available because of it. Any suggestions/recommendations?

Not really. Higher bandwidth is required. I suppose you've tried various
mpeg4 compressors? I don't know much about the compression scheme in
RealPlayer; it has it's own standard. I tend to prefer MS Media Player for
it's flexibility (playing lots of codecs). Unfortunately I've got trouble
recently because MediaPlayer will never play streaming content for some
reason....

Regards,
Hugo