POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gallery of Pov images : Re: Gallery of Pov images Server Time
3 Aug 2024 10:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gallery of Pov images
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 10 Mar 2004 06:28:34
Message: <404efbe2@news.povray.org>
I think this is a nice idea! To my knowledge, a pure POV-Ray gallery with
all the supreme images does not exsist, but there are the official
www.povray.org of course, that comes close. On the front page are
advertisings of posters that are mostly based on POV-Ray images. Te IRTC
also has a clear tendency to feature POV-Ray rendered images. This is based
on tradition.

But that doesn't mean, another gallery with superb images wouldn't be cool.
It would mean, we have to get permission from all the authors, of course.

Well, basically there is always room for expanding the POV-Ray world. Of
course!

Regards,
Hugo