POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : About PovRay 4 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  About PovRay 4 (Message 1 to 10 of 42)
From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Subject: About PovRay 4
Date: 16 Dec 2003 04:08:40
Message: <Xns94536733B541Dlordzealon@204.213.191.226>
A friend has said to me that version 4 of pov ray is on the verge of
leaving. Is thath right?

Thx

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: About PovRay 4
Date: 16 Dec 2003 04:50:06
Message: <3FDED5A3.48DA23D1@pacbell.net>
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:

> A friend has said to me that version 4 of pov ray is on the verge of
> leaving. Is thath right?

No, that is not right.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Date: 16 Dec 2003 05:10:07
Message: <Xns9453719F2F22Blordzealon@204.213.191.226>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in news:3FDED5A3.48DA23D1@pacbell.net:

> Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:
>>
>> A friend has said to me that version 4 of pov ray is on the verge of
>> leaving. Is thath right?
>
> No, that is not right.

Then, when povray 4 will be ready? or version's beta

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Date: 16 Dec 2003 05:14:23
Message: <1hmttv8hoeatb2cqm0cggg0p5sl8nafmq4@4ax.com>
On 16 Dec 2003 05:10:07 -0500, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi <lor### [at] onocom>
wrote:
> Then, when povray 4 will be ready? or version's beta

Why are you asking? Does current version not meet your expectation?

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> On 16 Dec 2003 05:10:07 -0500, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi <lor### [at] onocom>
> wrote:
>> Then, when povray 4 will be ready? or version's beta
>
> Why are you asking? Does current version not meet your expectation?
>
> ABX

Is simple curiosity. Because PovRay 3.5 have a date of 2002 and i dont know
if the "project" stay alive, or 3.5 was the last pov.

Post a reply to this message