POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Internet Movie Project (IMP) v2.0 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Internet Movie Project (IMP) v2.0 (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Internet Movie Project (IMP) v2.0
Date: 13 Jul 2003 20:00:19
Message: <Xns93B7CB5C52145tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
Hi all,
    	Over the past few months IMP has been going through a re-organization
and facelift.  All pages are now open to the public.  The render farm is up
and running and has been producing some animations.  If you haven't looked
at IMP in a while, I encourage you to look again.  For those unfamiliar
with our project, we aim to produce movies with POV-Ray.  You can read all
about the project at http://www.imp.org/

Thanks
Tom

Post a reply to this message