POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Internet Movie Project (IMP) v2.0 : Re: Internet Movie Project (IMP) v2.0 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internet Movie Project (IMP) v2.0
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 19 Jul 2003 02:29:53
Message: <Xns93BD194285C22tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
Dick Balaska <dik### [at] seeorganizationfield> wrote in

>>Are you in Indiana? ;)
>>"Render Farm Statistics as of Thu Jul 17 23:40:00 2003 EST"
>>
>>dik
>
> hmm, i meant to comment on what a nice looking page it is first.
> (being a stats freak geek, myself)
>
> dik

That time is for the last time stats were generated.  I only do it in 10
minute intervals and I leave a half hour gap at the end of the day so some
daily tasks can run at the server.  I should change the wording I guess.

As for the page, thanks, but I borrowed the layout and graphics from
AWstats:

   http://awstats.sourceforge.net/

One of the best open source apps I know of.  IMP uses it too:

   http://www.imp.org/cgi-bin/awstats.pl

BTW, I am in Cold Spring, NY