POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The POV "splash" from the beta d/l page Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:35:01 EDT (-0400)
  The POV "splash" from the beta d/l page (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Arthur Flint
Subject: The POV "splash" from the beta d/l page
Date: 21 Jan 2002 09:01:05
Message: <Xns919D5BB18C009mrartchesapeakenet@204.213.191.226>
Does anyone know if the source for the "Persistance of Vision"
splash on the windows beta d/l page is available? I have searched
in the included scenes but nothing obvious caught my eye. Any help
would be welcome.

--
Gis poste, Arto.

On 21 Jan 2002 09:01:05 -0500, Arthur Flint <mra### [at] chesapeakenet> wrote:
> Does anyone know if the source for the "Persistance of Vision"
> splash on the windows beta d/l page is available? I have searched
> in the included scenes but nothing obvious caught my eye. Any help
> would be welcome.

Hint: http://oz.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/1998-10-31/running.jpg
You know where is the source, now ? :-)

ABX