POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The POV "splash" from the beta d/l page : Re: The POV "splash" from the beta d/l page Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:41:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The POV "splash" from the beta d/l page
From: Arthur Flint
Date: 21 Jan 2002 09:23:09
Message: <Xns919D5F6F2C336mrartchesapeakenet@204.213.191.226>

news:n98o4uogd7dtpraqgrs045pvmn2cgeljlh@4ax.com:

> Hint: http://oz.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/1998-10-31/running.jpg
> You know where is the source, now ? :-)

Just a small bit of confusion in my first post...
Let me try again.
On the D/L page http://www.povray.org/binaries/windows/beta.html
there is a rendered image of the phrase "Persistence of Vision".
I was looking for that source, not the opening splash for the program.
But thanks for the help anyway. If I have to build the phrase scene
myself I know where to find the "P".

--
Gis poste, Arto.