POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The POV "splash" from the beta d/l page : Re: The POV "splash" from the beta d/l page Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:42:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The POV "splash" from the beta d/l page
From: bob h
Date: 23 Jan 2002 01:28:39
Message: <3c4e5817$1@news.povray.org>
"Arthur Flint" <mra### [at] chesapeakenet> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> Does anyone know if the source for the "Persistance of Vision"
> splash on the windows beta d/l page is available? I have searched
> in the included scenes but nothing obvious caught my eye. Any help
> would be welcome.

The script does exist, yet apparently not publicly since it doesn't seem to
be in the scen-files groups nor in the program distribution.  Uses a certain
font not found with POV-Ray as well.
I'd e-mail it or post it myself but not knowing whether that is okay to do
or not...  Maybe someone like Ken would know if that's possible.  But I'd
think if it were then someone else would already have done so.

bob h