POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Most common way to make POV files? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Most common way to make POV files? (Message 22 to 31 of 41)
From: Mark Wagner
Subject: Re: Most common way to make POV files?
Date: 19 Sep 2001 00:56:49
Message: <3ba82591@news.povray.org>
Matt Savard wrote in message ...
>I am wondering what is the most common way all of you build your POV files?
>Do you code it by hand? Create the models in a seperate program and export
>to POV format?

Mostly hand-coding.  HamaPatch is the only modeler I've found that I can
use.  Everything else I've found is too limiting.

--
Mark

Post a reply to this message

From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 19 Sep 2001 02:16:45
Message: <3ba8384d@news.povray.org>
I mostly hand-code. I would prefer a modeller, but I haven't found a free one
that works the way I want it to. My dram is one day when I'm good at C++, to
write a modeller that is 100% Pov compatible. I've also got 3d-Canvas that I
want to use to model for games - it renders via MegaPov.

- Nekar

Post a reply to this message