POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Most common way to make POV files? : Re: Most common way to make POV files? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most common way to make POV files?
From: Mr  Art
Date: 19 Sep 2001 22:44:46
Message: <3BA99047.66830345@chesapeake.net>
Not the whole ship, just a layout of the various parts that were built
as sets for making the show. Matt Jefferies, the set designer for the
series, made a smallish cardboard set that had most of the main areas
from the show. It was laid out so that directors could see how to plan
shots. Several pages of pics for this "set" can be seen in the book
"Star Trek Sketchbook The Original Series" by Herbert F. Solow and
Yvonne Fern Solow pub: Pocket Books copyright 1977
pages referenced: pg94-pg112.