POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Most common way to make POV files? : Re: Most common way to make POV files? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most common way to make POV files?
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 19 Sep 2001 08:09:42
Message: <3BA88B04.9356F814@sycomore.fr>
"Mr. Art" wrote:

> Wouldn't be the Star Trek original series set model would it?
> I have thought of doing that set before, but RL keeps getting more
> interesting before I get started. Then I forget again...

You mean you want to model the Enterprise, or am I
misunderstanding (my english is not perfect)?

Someone did an impressive model in POV 1.0, and I
still have it on my disk at home (converted to POV 3.0)

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs