POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Most common way to make POV files? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Most common way to make POV files? (Message 11 to 20 of 41)
From: Ben Chambers
Subject: Re: Most common way to make POV files?
Date: 18 Sep 2001 11:21:44
Message: <3ba76688@news.povray.org>
"Matt Savard" <msa### [at] rainorg> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> I am wondering what is the most common way all of you build your POV
files?
> Do you code it by hand? Create the models in a seperate program and export
> to POV format?
>
> matt

I'm another "hand modeller" (gee, is there -anybody- who uses a modelling
program?)

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 18 Sep 2001 11:38:58
Message: <3ba76a92$1@news.povray.org>
"Ben Chambers" <bdc### [at] hotmailcom> wrote :

> I'm another "hand modeller" (gee, is there -anybody- who uses a modelling
> program?)

    I used to find it easier to throw some things together in a modeler to
get the basic positions and then rewrite it by hand, but I gave that up
after about a year. Changing 24.0131827434 to 24 got a little old. I mostly
used breeze.

Post a reply to this message