POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Testing....Testing... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Testing....Testing... (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: Testing....Testing...
Date: 4 Mar 2000 15:37:28
Message: <chrishuff_99-ADDD4E.15390704032000@news.povray.org>
In article <38C16C53.6D8A84BF@pacbell.net>, lin### [at] povrayorg
wrote:

> Chris Huff wrote:
>
> > Isosurfaces, which are shapes defined by an arbitrary equation.
>
> What happens if you feed it specific equations ?

It will render the shape that that equation produces.
What I meant was that you didn't have to give it values for a specific
type of equation, like a the poly object requires. You can use nearly
any equation. As a bonus, you often get faster rendering than with
objects like superellipsoid or poly.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom