POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scaling texture_map Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:28:19 EDT (-0400)
  Scaling texture_map (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ingo
Subject: Scaling texture_map
Date: 4 Dec 1999 13:07:54
Message: <8E92C7AC2seed7@204.213.191.228>
In the scene below are two spheres with white dots. I expected both the
textures to be the same, except for the red dot. But it seems that scaling
the not only affects the pattern_type but also the texture map. I had a quick
look in the docs but found nothing that explains.
Is this the to be expected behaviour, or...
How can I get the result I want? Layerd textures won't work because of the
different finishes.

Ingo

#version 3.1;
global_settings {assumed_gamma 1.0}
light_source {<500,500,-500> rgb 1}
camera {location <0,1.6,-2> look_at <0,0,0>}

#declare TestT= texture {
   pigment {
      leopard
      scale 0.05