POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement - POVRay Short Code Contest Open - Round 3 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Announcement - POVRay Short Code Contest Open - Round 3 (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: Paul Bourke
Subject: Announcement - POVRay Short Code Contest Open - Round 3
Date: 8 Feb 2004 06:13:06
Message: <pdb_NOSPAM-BCC6FF.22130508022004@news.povray.org>
Consider the POVRay Short Code Contest round 3 (SCC3) open!
The beginnings of the www page is here
    http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/scc3/
It will evolve as time goes on. If you have any suggestions,
corrections, complaints (surely not), then feel free to
email me or post them here for debate.

The submission page is working although it hasn't been stress
tested, so be gentle.
--
Paul Bourke
pdb_NOSPAMswin.edu.au