POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement - POVRay Short Code Contest Open - Round 3 : Re: Announcement - POVRay Short Code Contest Open - Round 3 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:11:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announcement - POVRay Short Code Contest Open - Round 3
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 9 Feb 2004 01:26:45
Message: <pdb_NOSPAM-DA5BB5.17264409022004@news.povray.org>
> My first thought was that the closing on 29 feb might be
> too soon and that perhaps you should give people more
> time for there entry.

If a lot of people feel that way I will consider extending it
but I figured the participants are mostly going to be motivated
and as such 3 weeks seems ample.

Have you submitted before? If so do you have an samples I
could add to the examples page to perhaps give new people
some ideas.
--
Paul Bourke
pdb_NOSPAMswin.edu.au