POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature request for pov3.1 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request for pov3.1 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Feature request for pov3.1
Date: 30 May 1998 15:48:41
Message: <6kpnqp$qb7$1@oz.aussie.org>
Can I request a very little and easy-to-code feature for the DOS version
of the next povray version?
  It should be nice that it (the DOS version) looked how many rows are
available when printing text. I usually use a 50-rows mode (instead of
the usual 25-rows) in DOS, but povray only uses the first 25 rows. It should
be nice if it would use all the 50 rows (there would be more info to read
since you can't scroll the text while povray is raytracing).
  The povhelp program looks for the number of rows and that's great (povhelp
is one of the best programs I know (after povray itself, of course :) ).

--
                                                              - Warp. -

Post a reply to this message