POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature request for pov3.1 : Re: Feature request for pov3.1 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request for pov3.1
From: Klauss, Master of the Sewers
Date: 2 Jun 1998 02:19:02
Message: <35739954.523D71B2@geocities.com>
In fact, while we're at it, it might not be a bad idea to implement (in the DOS
version) a means of controlling the rows and cols that the display screen uses.
For programs that call POV-Ray as a child process, the ability to specify that
it display itself in x cols and y rows (starting at col x row y) wouldn't be a
bad feature.
On the other hand, since the program's purpose is to create images as opposed to
doing cool things with text, I don't know of what use these features would be.