POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature request for pov3.1 : Re: Feature request for pov3.1 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request for pov3.1
From: Morpheus Dreamlord
Date: 31 May 1998 03:55:34
Message: <35710CF6.502A27A6@mailexcite.com>
If we're talking Pov feature...

How about some routine in the graphic display window whereby one could
mark a selection rectangle and have only that selection re-rendered.

I often change textures or such on an object, and this would certainly
speed up text renders (I KNOW this can be done with the command line
codes for the render % start/% end or line # start/line # end, but
having a changeable selection is whole heaps faster)

--
Lets make a better world - kill a politician today!!
Politics or religion = corruption and true evil