POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:10:54 EDT (-0400)
  Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") (Message 36 to 45 of 55)
From: Gary Shannon
Subject: Re: MovieProject! -- Logo
Date: 13 May 1998 21:44:36
Message: <01bd7eda$2a3f3e40$1d7a89d0@reboot>
Glad you liked it.  I'm not completely satisfied with it.  I'm going to
tighten it up, cut it by maybe 4 of 5 seconds (and cut the music to match,
of course) and try some different fonts for the letters.  Also I'll render
it smaller so it doesn't take so long to download.  I'll probably update it
later this evening. (West Coast USA time)

--Gary.

Twyst <twy### [at] twystednet> wrote in article <6jchgq$d12$1@oz.aussie.org>...

> Gary Shannon wrote in message <01bd7e52$1a12ce20$197a89d0@reboot>...
> >I've got an animated "The Movie Project" Logo I made just for fun.  See
> >what you think (Warning, it's a 1.5Meg AVI with soundtrack).  If other
> >people have some logo ideas lets have a look at them ALL and then decide
> >which one to use.
> >
> >Logo Download: http://www.rio.com/~reboot/test.html
> >
> Wow! very cool. I like it! =)
>
> Twyst

Post a reply to this message

Quicker logo now uploaded.  9.5 seconds instead of 15.5, (cut music to
match) and a smaller render frame for faster download.  See what you think.