POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") : Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
16 Sep 2024 23:50:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 14 May 1998 04:32:35
Message: <6jea8l$fi7$1@oz.aussie.org>
Alain CULOS wrote in message <355### [at] bigfootcom>...

>I guess you all agree to vote for Johannes as our overall director. Nobody
said so, but by replying to that chances are you agree, yet it would be
nicer if people really said they agree.

>Johannes has my VOTE for the seat of director of this project.

Thanks :-)
I never wanted to "ursurp" the position, it only looked like nobody else
*wanted* it. In the original thread everybody was replying something like:
"Oh, cool!, I'm in, only I don't have the time to organize it...". Since I
liked the idea too, I thought "Heck, let's do it..."
If somebody else is really hot on the job, be my guest :-) I am content to
busy myself with the artistic aspects (modeling that is) if somebody else
wants to do the organizing...

To Alain:
I didn't get a mail from you, but judging from your posts here I guess you
are interested, so I put you on the mailinglist anyway. That's ok?

Johannes.