POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Do you rememb CGSphere ? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 03:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  Do you rememb CGSphere ? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: Do you rememb CGSphere ?
Date: 26 Jan 2024 12:17:22
Message: <65b3e922$1@news.povray.org>
Bonjour,

Too bad this project is dead. The site doesn't even exist anymore.

Anyway, I used the framework for an image on my site
<http://louisbel.free.fr/scenes/scene030.shtml> (sorry for the publicity
for my site ;) )

As you can see, some of the horizontal grid lines disappear depending on
the image size. It's a basic texture

#declare GroundTexture2 = texture {
 uv_mapping
 pigment { image_map { png "grid" map_type 0 once interpolate 2 } }
 finish { ambient 1 diffuse 0.6}
 }

Any idea how to avoid this problem ?
Thanks