POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Do you rememb CGSphere ? : Re: Do you rememb CGSphere ? Server Time
18 May 2024 12:35:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Do you rememb CGSphere ?
From: kurtz le pirate
Date: 29 Jan 2024 06:05:08
Message: <65b78664@news.povray.org>
On 26/01/2024 22:25, Bald Eagle wrote:
> I would probably try to use a procedural texture, and then you can control the
> thickness of the lines.

The stochastic method is definitely the best method !

Here, two images : one with "original" antialiasing, one with am3/0.0.
And yes, the grid plane is procedural.

In all the time I've been using POV, I've never used this superb option.
I'm ashamed :(

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'stochastic.jpg' (172 KB) Download 'original.png' (111 KB)

Preview of image 'stochastic.jpg'
stochastic.jpg

Preview of image 'original.png'
original.png