POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Erroneous CCT comments in Lightsys IV Server Time
27 Apr 2024 00:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Erroneous CCT comments in Lightsys IV (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Erroneous CCT comments in Lightsys IV
Date: 19 May 2016 20:47:01
Message: <573e5e85$1@news.povray.org>
In the file espd_cie_standard.inc, the correlated color temperatures of
illuminants B, C, and F9 are given as 5860 K, 6769 K, and 6150 K,
respectively, in the comments.  As far as I can determine, those values
should be 4874 K, 6774 K, and 4150 K.

Being only in the comments, these errors do not affect the operation of
Lightsys IV.

Post a reply to this message

El 20/05/16 a las 02:46, Cousin Ricky escribió:
> In the file espd_cie_standard.inc, the correlated color temperatures
> of illuminants B, C, and F9 are given as 5860 K, 6769 K, and 6150 K,
>  respectively, in the comments.  As far as I can determine, those
> values should be 4874 K, 6774 K, and 4150 K.
>
> Being only in the comments, these errors do not affect the operation
> of Lightsys IV.

   Yes, that seems to be the case... I've corrected those comments for
future versions (not worthy pushing a new release now just for that).

--
jaime

Post a reply to this message