POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Erroneous CCT comments in Lightsys IV : Re: Erroneous CCT comments in Lightsys IV Server Time
8 May 2024 18:10:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Erroneous CCT comments in Lightsys IV
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 23 May 2016 13:00:01
Message: <web.57433664de6442ec48abfd6f0@news.povray.org>
Ive <ive### [at] lilysoftorg> wrote:
> So you are close with B and perfect with C in whatever way you've
> determined it and thanks for spotting the errors.

Various sources on the Web, but I haven't got behind any pay walls.

Your old C is very close to the new one, and your new B is close to what I found
for B.  Could this have anything to do with the refinement of the Boltzmann
constant, or would it be strictly methods of calculating the CCT?  (I'm nowhere
near where I want to be in color science.)