POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Repeating texture sprite Server Time
16 Apr 2024 09:38:39 EDT (-0400)
  Repeating texture sprite (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Repeating texture sprite
Date: 29 Feb 2016 00:36:36
Message: <56d3d8e4$1@news.povray.org>
Can anyone recommend a way of creating sprites like these?

http://www.gamedev.net/page/resources/_/technical/game-programming/tilemap-based-game-techniques-handling-terrai-r934

The sprites need to join up together smoothly at the edges so you don't
see a big seam between them. I was thinking of using the intersection of
an squarish isosurface and a plane, but that will not necessarily line
up at the edges.

Thoughts?

Mike

Post a reply to this message