POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELP: Smoother Blob Server Time
19 May 2024 15:28:30 EDT (-0400)
  HELP: Smoother Blob (Message 11 to 20 of 27)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Re: HELP: Smoother Blob
Date: 21 Dec 2015 09:34:14
Message: <56780de6@news.povray.org>
What means "IIRC"? Online I found "International Intelligent Robots
Contest", but I doubt very much that this is what you meant.   :-)

On 20.12.2015 21:59, clipka wrote:
> IIRC the alternative POV-Ray exporter for Blender that "Mr" is working
> on already features support for blobs.

Post a reply to this message

From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 21 Dec 2015 09:39:26
Message: <56780f1e@news.povray.org>
If it comes to iso surfaces, I seriously need help. Real help. I never
touched iso surfaces yet, and being in need now for such a shape and
having no knowledge yet, I wonder if you allow me to ask, if someone
could create a sample for me that shows the shape I want. From that
sample, I can learn and should be able to use such iso surfaces in the
future on my own. I hope, I am not asking for too much, I feel shy about
asking for help (could be seen as an attempt to exploit others).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'untitled-1.jpg' (48 KB)

Preview of image 'untitled-1.jpg'
untitled-1.jpg

On 12/21/2015 12:39 PM, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> What means "IIRC"? Online I found "International Intelligent Robots
> Contest", but I doubt very much that this is what you meant.   :-)

If I Remember Correctly.

--

Regards
     Stephen