POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELP: Smoother Blob : Re: HELP: Smoother Blob Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:48:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP: Smoother Blob
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 21 Dec 2015 10:04:59
Message: <5678151b$1@news.povray.org>
Trying to google for "Mr Blender Blobs", but the Jamaican version of
Google (google.com.jm) does not list anything when searching. Could be,
that such results are not permitted to Google by Jamaican authorities
for some reason or by accident. Since the Google search engine,
following a demand by China, has created local (national) versions of
its service that can be influenced by local authorities, it seems,
search results differ from country to country. Bad in my eyes.

With Yahoo, i find only videos and this:
http://www.moddb.com/games/platformer/downloads/mr-blob-the-vertical-slice
(a game with mr. Blob for the Blender game engine)...

Can you give me a URL for "Mr Blender Blobs"? Thanks.