POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELP: Smoother Blob : Re: HELP: Smoother Blob Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:58:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP: Smoother Blob
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 21 Dec 2015 09:39:26
Message: <56780f1e@news.povray.org>
If it comes to iso surfaces, I seriously need help. Real help. I never
touched iso surfaces yet, and being in need now for such a shape and
having no knowledge yet, I wonder if you allow me to ask, if someone
could create a sample for me that shows the shape I want. From that
sample, I can learn and should be able to use such iso surfaces in the
future on my own. I hope, I am not asking for too much, I feel shy about
asking for help (could be seen as an attempt to exploit others).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'untitled-1.jpg' (48 KB)

Preview of image 'untitled-1.jpg'