POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rad_def.inc Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  rad_def.inc (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: rad_def.inc
Date: 24 May 2010 09:53:37
Message: <4bfa84e1$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

Working on some doc issues and noticed something in rad_def.inc file
that doesn't apply anymore:

// ####### DO NOT FORGET TO USE THE +QR/Radiosity=on OPTION ########

before I submit a change to remove it, I wanted to ask if there is
anything ELSE that needs to be changed/added/deleted that anyone would
care to mention.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

Am 24.05.2010 15:56, schrieb Jim Holsenback:
> Greetings,
>
> Working on some doc issues and noticed something in rad_def.inc file
> that doesn't apply anymore:
>
> // ####### DO NOT FORGET TO USE THE +QR/Radiosity=on OPTION ########
>
> before I submit a change to remove it, I wanted to ask if there is
> anything ELSE that needs to be changed/added/deleted that anyone would
> care to mention.
>
> Jim

Some typos:

     // An empty raddiosiy block uses deault settings
should be "An empty radiosity block using default settings", I think.

Post a reply to this message