POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New project? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  New project? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: SharkD
Subject: New project?
Date: 31 Oct 2009 19:41:59
Message: <4aeccb47@news.povray.org>
I have an idea for a new project:

We could get together and improve POV-Ray renderings on Wikimedia
Commons for images whose source code is listed on their pages. Improving
the images so that they look real sharp using radiosity and other
advanced cool techniques might draw a lot of attention to POV-Ray.

Mike

Post a reply to this message