POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New project? : Re: New project? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:13:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New project?
From: SharkD
Date: 1 Nov 2009 16:38:31
Message: <4aedffd7$1@news.povray.org>
Also, we should probably pick the ugliest ones and start with those.
IMO, the chemistry and moleculular images are all very nice to begin
with, so they probably can be skipped. (They also require other software.)

The polyhedra images are functional, but look like they just as well
could have been created using a Java app.

The astronomy images with the black backgrounds seem confusing and
cluttered to me, but I can't tell you specifically what would need to be
done in order to improve them.

Mike