POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sites in Portuguese Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Sites in Portuguese (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Frederico Lopes
Subject: Sites in Portuguese
Date: 14 Jul 2009 20:25:00
Message: <web.4a5d20c1eff2a24e190f9dc80@news.povray.org>
People,
I need to make a list of povray sites in Portuguese to show my students here in
Brazil. They cannot read English. Could you help me?
Many thanks!
Frederico Lopes

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris B
Subject: Re: Sites in Portuguese
Date: 15 Jul 2009 02:41:36
Message: <4a5d7a20@news.povray.org>
"Frederico Lopes" <fre### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> People,
> I need to make a list of povray sites in Portuguese to show my students
> here in
> Brazil. They cannot read English. Could you help me?
> Many thanks!
> Frederico Lopes

On Google you can set your preferences to search for only websites written
in Portuguese. There's even a Portuguese(Brazil) option. When you search for
POVRay it returns about 8000 sites and about 2700 when you search for
'povray tutorials'.

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message