POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sites in Portuguese : Re: Sites in Portuguese Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:30:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sites in Portuguese
From: pan
Date: 16 Jul 2009 14:09:13
Message: <4a5f6cc9$1@news.povray.org>
Frederico Lopes wrote:
> [...]

If you use Firefox, then at

  https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=translate&cat=all

there is the "Unofficial Google Translate Firefox extension 1.3  by
JimmyRcom"

This will translate using the google translator.
**** Clicked links will stay in the google translator.

Of course, you could just go to google language tools and skip the
firefox addon.

At that addon page there might be a better tool.

hth