POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : help with illustration of brain injury Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:15:09 EDT (-0400)
  help with illustration of brain injury (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: AcademicMedicine
Subject: help with illustration of brain injury
Date: 11 May 2009 09:30:03
Message: <web.4a08275d689e57ac7a3f36f70@news.povray.org>
We are currently writing a scientific paper on treatment of traumatic brain
injury and we are hoping to include a schematic illustration of the brain and
invasive monitoring techniques in intensive care. Unfortunately, our limited
skills and the limited possibilities of programs like adobe illustrator only
allow for a poor quality illustration. We have fairly specific ideas of what to
include in the figure and could give detailed advice on the anatomy. Your
contribution would of course be acknowledged, but we cannot pay for help.
 Is anybody interested in contributing?

 Thanks,

 Tobias

Post a reply to this message