POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : help with illustration of brain injury : Re: help with illustration of brain injury Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help with illustration of brain injury
From: Chris Cason
Date: 11 May 2009 20:41:11
Message: <4a08c5a7$1@news.povray.org>
Christian Froeschlin wrote:
> It may be rather difficult to find someone just doing it for
> you. You could also try to do it yourself, and will certainly
> get help here when encountering any problems.

I would hope that there may be some POV-Ray users here who would consider doing
it for the challenge/interest/achievement. I wouldn't class finding someone as
"rather difficult", though that doesn't mean of course that they will.

Is there someone here who would volunteer their time?

[NB Tobias originally wrote to me directly, and I pointed him here.]

-- Chris