POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANN: 3.7 .inc file improvement project Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  ANN: 3.7 .inc file improvement project (Message 3 to 12 of 22)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: 3.7 .inc file improvement project
Date: 27 Mar 2009 04:42:37
Message: <49cc917d@news.povray.org>
I seem to be wrong indeed. Those updates concerned the sample scene files,
not the .inc files.

[I type faster than my thoughts...]

So, to answer your request, that seems a great idea. I shall browse through
my texture collection to see if anything is worthwhile there.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message