POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANN: 3.7 .inc file improvement project : Re: 3.7 .inc file improvement project Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.7 .inc file improvement project
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 27 Mar 2009 20:35:47
Message: <49cd70e3$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings.

Any modified .inc files that others have done would be great to post as
well.

Below you will find a program which can assist finding textures on your HDD
for this project:
http://www.friedemann-schmidt.com/software/index.html

It will not properly preview with 3.6/3.7, but does generate valid contact
sheets.

I have contacted the author about updating or relaesing the source, but I
expect no joy in either department.

Find here Fredrich Lohmullers insert menu add-on:
http://f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/addon/insert0.htm

I think this might be a good thing to include in the default installation of
povray as well.
I have asked him if he would be cool with this, currently waiting for a
response.

ian