POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : web-view newsgroups problem Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:27:59 EDT (-0400)
  web-view newsgroups problem (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: stbenge
Subject: web-view newsgroups problem
Date: 8 Aug 2008 18:35:06
Message: <489cca1a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have been trying to reply to messages in p.b-images using the web-view
version of the newsgroups. Every time I try to reply, I am sent to log
in. After logging in, I go back to the log in screen. Going back to
p.b-images, I try to reply once again. The situation loops. I tried
changing my password--which was successful--but I am still unable to
reply to messages.

None of this would matter if Thunderbird would reliably let me reply to
image-bearing messages in the first place.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Sam

Post a reply to this message

> I have been trying to reply to messages in p.b-images using the web-view
> version of the newsgroups. Every time I try to reply, I am sent to log
> in. After logging in, I go back to the log in screen. Going back to
> p.b-images, I try to reply once again. The situation loops. I tried
> changing my password--which was successful--but I am still unable to
> reply to messages.
>
> None of this would matter if Thunderbird would reliably let me reply to
> image-bearing messages in the first place.
>
> Any ideas would be appreciated!

I am not aware of Thunderbird having problems to reply to any newsgroups
(using it myself). Nor the web view having such problems.

	Thorsten, POV-Team

Post a reply to this message