POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : web-view newsgroups problem : web-view newsgroups problem Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  web-view newsgroups problem
From: stbenge
Date: 8 Aug 2008 18:35:06
Message: <489cca1a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have been trying to reply to messages in p.b-images using the web-view
version of the newsgroups. Every time I try to reply, I am sent to log
in. After logging in, I go back to the log in screen. Going back to
p.b-images, I try to reply once again. The situation loops. I tried
changing my password--which was successful--but I am still unable to
reply to messages.

None of this would matter if Thunderbird would reliably let me reply to
image-bearing messages in the first place.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Sam