POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : With the IRTC coming back Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  With the IRTC coming back (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: With the IRTC coming back
Date: 15 Mar 2008 13:13:42
Message: <47dc11d6$1@news.povray.org>
We could make Rusty the topic for the first round.  I'll make the .INC
files that I use for him available, and everyone can go nuts with it.

What say ye?

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: With the IRTC coming back
Date: 15 Mar 2008 13:19:03
Message: <47dc1317$1@news.povray.org>

> We could make Rusty the topic for the first round.  I'll make the .INC
> files that I use for him available, and everyone can go nuts with it.

Who's Rusty?

(did I miss something important?)

Post a reply to this message

From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 15 Mar 2008 18:05:00
Message: <web.47dc55f42a7b316a8c12d7010@news.povray.org>

> > We could make Rusty the topic for the first round.  I'll make the .INC
> > files that I use for him available, and everyone can go nuts with it.
>
> Who's Rusty?
>
> (did I miss something important?)

Rusty is a robot character who has starred in 30+ animations in the IRTC.  He
won the last four rounds in 2006 for anims.

I think it'd be kind of cool.  I have had so many Rusty ideas, just wish I could
put them somewhere.

  --Nimish

Post a reply to this message