POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : With the IRTC coming back : Re: With the IRTC coming back Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: With the IRTC coming back
From: William Tracy
Date: 16 Mar 2008 13:57:46
Message: <47dd6daa$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> We could make Rusty the topic for the first round.  I'll make the .INC
> files that I use for him available, and everyone can go nuts with it.

... and how on earth would we go about judging your own entry to that
round? :-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

    "I don't hink it helps to make analagies between the physical and
social worlds," Sax said primly.
    "Shut up, Sax. Go back to your virtual reality."
     -- Kim Stanley Robinson, _Red Mars_